Wednesday 16 March 2011

The future

Where are we going, where am I going? My life is quite dull at the moment. Around me the world goes from one disaster to another, with very little in the way of fun to report in the news. My own personal life is depressing, although getting a part time job for Tesco's has been a boon.

The earthquake in Japan has affected me more than other disasters in recent times. I don't want to sound harsh - and I should really give a fuck about other peoples - but I have a soft spot for the Japanese; usually I couldn't care less about major disasters. Watching the power of the Tsunami destroying entire towns kind of brings things into perspective with my own life. I know that the Japanese will pick themselves up and rebuild. I need to stop moping and do so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment